If you’re a fan of Bioderma Crealine H20 but can’t stomach the price, shipping costs and delays then the Garnier Micellar Water is a fantastic dupe. I used to be a facewipes kinda gal but then I quickly realised how important it was going to be to look after my dry skin. Garnier Micellar Water is ideal for people with dry skin despite being oil-free because it is extremely gentle, hydrating and cleanses a lot more effectively than a facewipe. not only is it cheaper, easier to find online and readily available on the highstreet – I actually think it’s a better overall product.
- Odourless and clear
- Gentle on sensitive skin
- Not fantastic at removing waterproof
- Oil free so is good for all skin types
- Price… Garnier is often on offer but even when not on offer it is still significantly cheaper
- Bioderma has a higher number of ingredients (which for me isn’t a good thing!)
- Every so slightly – but not too noticeable is that Bioderma is slightly more effective than Garnier