This is Cauliflower Rice recipe is the easiest recipe I’ve ever made. I still feel like calling this post ‘5 minutes from plate to pixel’ (after my favourite food photography book From Plate to Pixel) because I prepped this meal last night then reheated and snapped in 5 minutes which is a new record. This is the perfect sort of meal if you’re super busy during the week and want to eat healthily but sometimes would rather eat sausage rolls! As there’s no meat, dairy or fish it also keeps really well in the fridge and is easy to reheat at work in the microwave.
This is another fantastic Madeleine Shaw recipe – my favourite so far, even more than her cookies . It is a great way to get kids (and grown-ups) to eat cauliflower which is a vegetable I’ve always hated. This is sweet, spicy and delicious.
- Add a cauliflower to a food processor and blitz until a rice-like consistency. You might need to do this in small quantities.
- Add the coconut oil, spices, and garlic to a pan and let sizzle until aromatic
- Fry the cauliflower in the oil and spices
- Add the lime juice and honey
- Blitz or chop the dried apricots and mix well
- Serve and top with crushed pistachios and perhaps a dollop of natural yoghurt
The recipe is from Madeleine Shaw’ – Get The Glow £8.99 on Amazon