Since moving house (and throwing out a lot of my clothes) I’ve realised that I own a lot of knitwear… but not a great deal else. I’ve picked up a few bits and bobs over the last few weeks to add a summery vibe to my wardrobe but it’s like months of restrained purchasing has unleashed a beast. I WANT TO SPEND ALL THE MONEYS ON ASOS.
One of the keys things for me was updating my denim – I have lived in my MiH Phoebe Jeans for the last year but I’m worried that they are getting a little worn out and will be pretty pricey to replace. Migrating into the realm of petite jeans has been a new thing for me (which is pretty surprising given my stumpy little legs) but I’ve been really impressed with New Look’s petite selection of denim, I’ve also been wanting to move myself away from my classic white trainers I started with a nude pair of leather pumps but I love the idea of making an outfit a little dressier with a pair of snazzy mules. This is a selection of bits and bobs I’ve had in my basket for the last month waiting for pay-day to come around – I really want to know what’s in your basket right now?
- Mango Kick Flare Frayed Hem Jeans – £49.99
- ASOS Mono Tassel Earrings £8
- ASOS Times Blush Pink Leather Mules £32
- Hat Attack Straw Tote £42 (50% off)
- Miss Selfridge Wrap Ruffle Tea Dress £39
- Freak Out Slogan T-Shirt £25
- ASOS Baker Boy Hat £16
- Cluse White and Gold Watch £89 (or £79 on Amazon)
- White Blazer (Millie Mackintosh via ASOS) £100